Re: Making GNOME CVS more usable

Hi Matthia,

Making good use of the standard GNU files is a great way to communicate
the status and plans for a GNOME project.

I think the REQUIRES file would be a great addition, especially if it
included the latest version numbers of those external modules/libraries
that it is known to work with. Perhaps DEPENDS might be a better name?

Colm.