Re: Making GNOME CVS more usable

I'm in the process of doing something similar to this...I've already
created brief descriptions for most of the projects in CVS, and have
just started working on dependencies. Thus far I am working in a single
heirarchical XML file (which also categorizes the modules according to
function and some other things), but it would be trivial to write a
little program that splits the XML file into files for checking into
individual modules.

If you're interested in working with me on this (anyone!) I would
greatly appreciate it...its a big body of rather repetitive work ;-)

-Seth