Re: Multi-sessioning for GNOME [revisited]

Glad to hear it...

When the render and randr extensions are finished it becomes possible
to design proxy servers to forward antique apps that will work better
than those built 10 years ago, I suspect, but having to proxy connections to
get migration is NOT a good idea: better that applications that can reconnect
do so...

				- Jim

--
Jim Gettys