>         "All",
>         "DEC Alpha",
>         "HP PA-RISC",
>         "PowerPC",
>         "Intel x86",
>         "MIPS",
>         "Sun Sparc",
>         "Other"

ARM, M68K, Make Sparc and Ultrasparc seperate,

>         "FreeBSD",

If you list free list net and open or people get whining

>         "OSF/1",

No such product. 'Digital Unix'

>         "Solaris",
>         "SunOS",

Either clarify this or list them together

	Solaris  = entire package
	SunOS = kernel

Now I think I know what you mean (Sunos < 5.x)

>         WORKSFORME
>                 All attempts at reproducing this bug were futile, reading
>                 the code produces no clues as to why this behavior would
>                 occur. If more information appears later, please re-assign
>                 the bug, for now, file it.
>                 (some people suggested adding a new INCOMPLETE, but I think
>                  we can use WORKSFORME for this).

One to throw in

	VOLUNTEER
		We accept it needs fixing but nobody has the time to do this
		job. We'll take submissions.

(A handy one for hackers to search on when bored) - ok you actually covered
this in keywords..