Re: Questions

delmar merilus com (2001-05-22 at 1233.14 -0700):
> list long all
>
> which would of course be the same as
>
> ls -la
>
> See how easy it would be to have a new, fresh, GOOD syntax for a CLI but
> keep the power user in the loop???

English speaking users. Some non natives can get the ideas fast (I am
teaching my sister some CLI cos she speaks English fine) but the rest
think CLI is very complex due that. Traditional programming languajes
are in the same bag too.

We have remembered i18n and l10n a bit (GUI also has problems, in
programming they were solved by ignoring, in GUI not).

GSR