Re: Virtual Directory Structure

<quote who="Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero">

> I guess we should go with show real name plus description if user
> requests it, so you will see bin/ and Applications/, and both will
> have Applications as description (= friendly name, just a few words).

But remember this rule: Avoid magic at all costs!

The entire Windows filesystem is a joke when it comes to magical files and
directories. Sure, sticking a pretty icon on a public_html directory by
default is one thing, making it some kind of webdav enabled doohickey is
quite another.

Let files, folders and directories mean what they mean, and describe them if
they're terse (through icons, tooltips, help text, whatever).

- Jeff

--
             make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'.  Stop.