Re: Quick menubar question

Hi,

I think there can be different approaches to this.
Most menubars are in a gtkhandlebox. You can put your menu-bar
anywhere on your screen but it's not that practical.

I think a nice solution would be that the gtkhandlebox, not in docking
mode would detect the screen edges and react accordingly to create a
"screen"-menubar. Looking at the source it wouldn't be too hard i think.

-Yves