Re: Status and documentation proposal...

Ryan Mack wrote:

> I was wondering if there exists any documentation or
> specifications on standard GNOME UI practices. This includes widget use
> conventions, layout practices, and overall user interaction.

See http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/972413429/index_html for Miguel's
last announcement on all things UI-related.  (Nothing ever came of it,
though).

Arlo Rose at Eazel has had the job of UI Style Guidelines maintainer for
many months now, although as yet he hasn't published anything as far as
I'm aware.  Eazel as a whole are also working to provide more general
usability services to the community, such as (I would guess) usability
testing facilities and a documented UI design process.

Cheeri,
Calum.