Status and documentation proposal...

First off, I was interested in the current status of the GNOME UI
Improvement Project. It seems the web site has not been updated in over a
year, and the mailing list has had no traffic since I joined.

Second, I was wondering if there exists any documentation or
specifications on standard GNOME UI practices. This includes widget use
conventions, layout practices, and overall user interaction.

If no such document exists, I would like to begin a project to produce
one. In addition, I would like to organize a group to help authors apply
these standards to their applications when the specifications mature
adequately.

Thanks, Ryan Mack