Re: Gimp-style menus

"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:

> Wrong, you have not used Gimp enough. Open the menus and keep them
> open, like with Window Maker. OOOhhh! Now you do not need to navigate
> menus again and again.

The problem with this response is that it does not include why the full
menus need to be tied to the context drop-down (the actual question at
hand).  I agree that tear-off menus are wonderful (and I leave Script-Fu
open beside my window all the time), but there are _too many_ context
options in that menu.

--
Michael T. Babcock (PGP: 0xBE6C1895)
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock/