Re: Gimp-style menus

<snip>
> OTOH, there are some funny tutorials, like the one to make straight
> lines, that I think people can read and realize there are ways to do
> things. The idea is to eliminate the fear, so they experiment.

The Gimp's tips are excellent.  For those who don't want to, or don't have
time to RTFM and just want to play, the tips really help.  I learned much
of what I know about Gimp (SHIFT/CTRL clicking selections, drawing straight
lines, stroking selections, etc.) from the tips.

Of course, now there are like a half dozen books on the Gimp. ;)

-bill!