Error feedback (Re: Splash screens)

Dylan_G bigfoot com (2000-10-29 at 1105.27 -0600):
> 	It seems like none of you have played with 4DWM on Irix.  Irix Gets It
[...]

Please "play" with Xalf, plenty of solutions, and from what I have
heard from the author, more to come thanks to Sun guys and itself.
What we only need is Xalf, or its concept and code, become used. See
it at http://www.lysator.liu.se/~altic/projects/xalf/.

About the visual error messages, they should be selectable, why?
Select and paste for problem reporting. Otherwise they are nice (they
have GUI) but not useful (as dumps to console are). How many people
will copy by hand all without errors (and without thinking the coder
is a moron, btw)?

GSR