Re: RE: A call to action

Hello,

I think that the appropriate thing would be to assign a programmer to a
single project.  The person could get involved with the intentions of
tweaking the UI.  There is already somewhat of a TODO list on the hitsquad
page, and now there just needs to be programmers to implement those tasks,
and somebody to organize it all.  It doesn't take an extreme hacker to
rework an interface (most of the time), and it could be a good way for
people less experienced to get involved.

My $0.02,
Jim Garrison