User interface suggestions

Hi,

I'd like to give some suggestions for gnome user interface. They're
available at:

  http://www.dit.upm.es/~aferrer/open/gnome/suggestions-july2000/

My idea isn't to improve an specefic program, but to propose a general
idea in the design of the interface. For example, the use of icons as
much as possible, the clearty, ...

Hopping it to be helpful, thank you for your time

                                                                Adrián

Ps The shots are from gnome 1.2 with Ergonomy theme.

LILO

  CHOOSE OPERATING SYSTEM

    * To start Linux, press intro.

    * To start Monopoly95, type "dos" and press intro.

boot: _