Re: Testing & A Suggestion :)
- From: "Michael T. Babcock" <mbabcock cytech on ca>
- To: Alan <alan ufies org>
- Cc: Alan Shutko <ats acm org>, gnome-gui-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Testing & A Suggestion :)
- Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:41:39 -0500
> If you do all your .gifs in gimp and all your .jpgs in gpaint (or whatever),
> then why not have two entries, one for create new in gimp, and one for create
> new in gpaint.
Why not simply add entries for the file types, and let the application ask what
sub-format to use on first save ...
... "new image" should ask the user if they want to load GIMP or another image
editor ... either way, with a blank image with the 'current' working directory (if
the user used a context menu). When they save the image, they get their normal
... its not hard to do, it just needs consistency.
Michael T. Babcock (PGP: 0xBE6C1895)
] [Thread Prev