Re: Changing default background for all users

>	I would like to change the default background for all users.

New accounts? If so, you must configure the /etc/skel to have some settings.
You could visit http://www.darboux.uklinux.net/gnome/ for more info, I think
it has the answers you are asking for.

>My questions are :
>    1 - Is it possible ?

Depends.

>    2 - How to do that ?
>	For example to set links by default, I create a file in
> 	/usr/lib/desktop-links/MYLINKS.links
>	Is there a /usr/lib/background* directory or something like that ?

I am green on that theme.

>    3 - There is no option to do this with the command
>background-properties-capplet.

Cos it is for you personal settings.

>    4 - If a description file exists ( I saw nothing ),
>	What are the directives to include ?

Create your own example and look under .gnome/.

>    5 - Is it a FAQ ?

Uuumm... no?

GSR