Changing default background for all users

Hi,

	I would like to change the default background for all users.
I found nothing about that in any documentation.

My questions are :

    1 - Is it possible ?

    2 - How to do that ?
	For example to set links by default, I create a file in
 	/usr/lib/desktop-links/MYLINKS.links
	Is there a /usr/lib/background* directory or something like that ?

    3 - There is no option to do this with the command
background-properties-capplet.

    4 - If a description file exists ( I saw nothing ),
	What are the directives to include ?

    5 - Is it a FAQ ?

Best regards / Cordialement / Cordialmente.

--
Serge Noiraud                     BULL S.A. France - BULL TeleService
mailto:Serge.Noiraud@bull.net     8 Bd Albert EINSTEIN  BP 72322