Re: scroll bar and drop down list usability

>It's a shame that xterm popularized paste for the middle button. If we
>had pie menus (and gesture events) the right button could easily support
>both copy and paste. Anyways, IMHO it's better to follow C-C and C-V

Ooops! Serious problem, ^C normally means send term signal to process. I
know that you can redefine shell keys, but not funny (not viable, not
compatible?). :[

<personal>
>keyboard conventions and free up the middle mouse for scrolling
>operations. (But I'm right handed and can hit C-V while still holding
>the mouse. What do the left handed people do?)

If you have a big hand, you can do it without any problem, just try. In any
case, you can move your right hand to left side and type there (supposing
traditional keyboard, splits ones avoid this freedom a bit). I have done
both (and other weird key combos that look like stamping the full hand in
the keyboard). :]
</personal>

GSR