joining project

Hello peoples.

I'm from treshna Enterprises and we recently just joined the gnue
project.
We will be working on the payroll/HR project, and i hope to do a bit of
work
in other areas to.

If anyones got any ideas, requirments, beliefs for payroll or HR systems
do tell me.

Anyway we got an exisiting code base which could have useful parts
bits of GNUe, so i thought i'd list some of general stuff so if anyone
needs any
code for parts there working on.

- Memory libary.  This is useful, I use it now in all my projects.  It
is used instead of malloc/free etc
but signifcally reduces the time you spend fixing memory associated
bugs.  automatically picks up
leaks, overruns, double freeing, etc.
- GTK+ wrapper (not completeled)
- Time/Date functions
- TCP/IP Client/Server database.  Calls made to files, not SQL, ie load
this file, or search for this record
in file, load this part of the file etc. Has reduncey, replication etc.
Is resonablly fast system.
- Socket stuff.
- Data block code. This stuff stores records, tables etc, and allows
easy access to it and adds OODB to your
tables and records.
- List manulpilation.
- Sorting functions. (mostly quicksort)
- Image libary (lots of lovely pictures)
- Icon libary (I developed my own little artistic style for icons over
the time. there mostly 32x32x16bpp.)
- Reporting langauge (called ferret, kinda like pascal. but i use slang
now instead as they had done more work on there langauge than we had).
- S-Lang code for Reporting.  Code that allows you to quickly develop
reports that talk to a database
and generate HTML output. Typcical report 1 to 2 pages of slang code.
- RC4 enyption for IP traffic
- Random number generator.
- Mutex and locking code.

Andrew Hill