Re: Article in PC Magazine relating to OS UIs

David Grega <webmaster overtech zzn com> writes:

> Item 19 hits home with me.  Though I don't know if this is a problem within
> Linux or Gnome - the fact remains, while using Gnome - Suspend and Resume
> tend not to work correctly.

I haven't known Gnome to cause any problems with suspend and resume,
despite suspending and resuming two different laptops over the last
year and a half.

I've known sound drivers to cause problems, X to cause problems, and
pcmcia to cause problems, but never Gnome.

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
There's no time like the pleasant.