Re: Drawer suggestion (and introduction)

William Kendrick wrote:
> I can imagine this feature being implemented as a Drawer's propery...
> Say, a checkbox under the "Drawer Handle" settings for "Remember Last Launch,"
> or perhaps a checkbox in the Gnome Control Center under "Panel -> Misc"
> next to the "Close drawer if a launcher inside it is pressed."
> (Although, personally, I thinK THAT setting should be drawer-specific, too!)

Better yet, why not write a small panel applet which changes its main icon
based on the last selected icon, while also system()ing the shell script?
You could probably do it in a maximum of 200 lines.  I can even send you
example code.

--
    www.kuro5hin.org -- technology and culture, from the trenches.