Re: Tree icon

Jonathan Blandford of RHAD labs did the new tree view. I didn't think it was
in the current versions of GTK+ except as a theme type option. The work that
J is doing seems to be on the default view. You used to be able to find
screen shots of it at RHAD's page (www.labs.redhat.com) but I can't seem to
find reference to them anymore.

-gsh