before sleep [The Two Edged Sword] (fwd)

Hi!

Apparently this was not submitted to this mailing-list, but only to
the general gnome-list. It belongs here and I suggest you all read the
(long) article (and the comments), it's worth it.

It describes what I meant in an article I sent to gnome-list and a lot
more. It also makes the discussion about ``The foot'' obsolete :-)

  http://editorials.freshmeat.net/jim981031/

Enjoy reading!

| I ain't changed,                          |
| but I know I ain't the same               |
+--- M38C --- http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+