Re: GWP and 'the foot'

>  on another topic, what is the differentiation you make, patrick? i
>  personally would _like_ to see a pie menu implementation for gnome, as
>  it's a thoroughly researched system with high marks for efficiency.

Owen and I tried piewm a while ago, and pie menus with more than about
8 elements are definitely not pretty.  But that is not the point.

Since all of Gnome's menus are created using gnome-app-helper and
gnome-popup-menu (or at least they should be!), this could potentially
be made configurable.  We are taking patches.

  Federico