Re: A Proposal For The Addition Of Color-Reactiveness To The GNOME Desktop

>Color-blindedness was an issue we dealt with in InSight when developing
>this idea. We batted the idea around of having shape differentiation in
>addition to color change, but we eventually elected that the visual
>consistancy of the lamp was more important. Besides, with the Color
>Transition Table, users who know they are colorblind can simply alter the
>appearance behavior of paticular states to fit their needs accordingly.

Those lucky with perfect eyes... take care of your eyes.
You start to see (!see, better) the problems when they are your problems.

And you do not need to have bad eyes:
- gray X or monitor (100% problem).
- other problems (partial) like ambient light or bad illumination.

For me, the excuse is not valid.

GSR