Re: thinking outside the box (or, stealing the _really_ good ideas)

sun <as387@yfn.ysu.edu> wrote:

> ctrl-z: undo

I still strongly opt against this one. remember that we want to give
internationalisation a high value. ctrl-z is so very obviously based on the
keyboard layout that I believe almost any other kind of selecting a shortcut
makes more sense.

for example, on german keyboards, z is where the us keyboards have the y.
here, ctrl-z is one of the worst shortcuts available.

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.