Interface guide

Hi, after the much discussed consistency problems I joined this list, only
to find that nothing much is happening here. Well I thought I would
contribute some of my ideas. First I think that deciding what items should
go on which menu is more important than discussing tear off menus, small
lights showing appstatus and all that. So my first suggestion would be to
add something in the style guide like. All (most) GNOME applications
should have a file menu with a minimum of the item Exit. Other items that
should go in the menu is New, Open, Save, Save as, and Preferances. All
settings should go under the Preferances menu item. This is only a
suggestion, as I haven't yet read the style guide.

Flame away:-)
Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX