Re: Scriptability: To what degree is this critical?

> Both sides being considered, to what degree should we encourage programmers
> to allow scripting access to their apps?  I'm aware CORBA is being used for
> GUI issues, but what about Corba-To-The-Core?

This is also planned.

The reason we did not use corba more in the past was the lack of a
thin CORBA implementation.  We now got it, and we are going to put it.

For instance, the spreadsheet load/save modules will all be external
corba applications.

Miguel.