Re: The Desktop and the Gnomeprint (For Tom)

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:
> > > I still don't get what you're asking here. Code -IS- design.
>
> > sorry, but I don't agree on that. code is implementation of design.
>
> A mixture of both, isn't it?

I'm trying to seperate thought processes, not necessarily activities. the
same way that you can read on the train, yet traveling and reading aren't
the same things.

anyway, it doesn't matter much, so let's drop the topic. I'm a hacker myself
most of the time, it's just that structured programming DOES exist and DOES
have a place and DOES produce useful code.

and that gui design is an area where a bit of thinking before even touching
the keyboard is more often than not the right thing to do.

that's all. now forget it and let us move on. :)

--
The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.