Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

Dan Kaminsky writes:

> [...]

48x48 is ok on my desktop with 1024x768 resolution and i like it much
because of the high quality icons, but on my 800x600
notebook i would like to have a smaller panel with 24x24 even if some
applets would then not be able to put on.

Joachim