Re: To answer your question about the upcoming Style-Guide...

* "Dan Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com

| Microsoft SEVERELY SEVERELY SEVERELY mucked up the Start Menu by not
| suggesting categorize-by-category.  GNOME *cannot* make this mistake :-)

This is very easy. Don't implement it. The popup menus on root display
is far faster.

| Maybe Gnome's interface should be written in XML, for the ultimate in
| customizability...
|
| (It's lines like that that make me happy I'm not coding this puppy.)

Well some of us had (I'm not sure I want to anymore as GNOME starts to
sound like a M$ product) plans to make apps for Gnome.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Linux was made by foreign terrorists
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | to take money from true US