Re: Attempt to sum things up.

* Marko.Macek@snet.fri.uni-lj.s

| > [X] There should be a Main menu in addition to File.
|
| Definately not. In my opinion this will lead to application
| centric desktop which is not a good idea for a modern desktop.
| We should think of an application as a tool to manipulate
| documents/objects.

Hmm, do you have any links that explain the document approach and its
advantages other than the proposal at the Gnome site. I'm not too
thrilled about this document interface as I see more restrictions than
advantages at the moment.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |