GTK--

Hello,

    I wish to learn and utilize GTK-- fully for the Gnome Project, but I
have absolutely no desire to learn the regular C bindings for GTK.  Is this
possible, or do you need to use some regular C binding stuff to fully
utilize the toolkit?

    Is there any documentation for learning GTK-- for those who don't wish
to learn the C bindings?  Is there any documentation for learning GTK-- at
all?

    Maybe I'll just use WxGTK instead...

Thanks,
Carl Thompson