A little point about paste-button2

Hi all:
Have you realized that you try to compare a "primary button" + "drag"
[whatever it ends being] + "context menu" (a la OS/2 or Windows) with a
"copy" + "paste" + "extend copy" (text terminal) politics?
I think they are really different. Paste can be done from context menu too.
Just a user opinion.

I will advocate for one action button (context sensitive), plus context menu
button (context sensitive again), and a secondary action button (drag, or
whatever, also context sensitive). I think that everyone (MACs not) has at
least two buttons.

Too sum up... why not user configurable? Consider buttons like more keys of
the keyboard and join all under the same "group" (so you can get all
funtionality with any number of mouse buttons, even with no mouse).

GSR