Donut flame Bowie

-----Original Message-----
From: Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com>
To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Cc: gleef@capital.net <gleef@capital.net>; gnome-gui-list@gnome.org
<gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: SGML version update

>> >  Sounds nice, but where are they?  I just updated gnome-libs again
today
>> >  (August 22), and there still is no sign of them in CVS.  The latest
>> >  changes in the gnome-libs/devel-docs/ui-guide directory are dated
August
>> >  10.
>>
>> Hmmm.  Somehow the anon-cvs server is not getting synchronized
>> properly.  We'll look into it.
>>
>>   Federico
>
>You mean to tell me Federico has nothing to show for two weeks worth of
>time? My god! Lets REVOLT! :)

Whatever, Bowie.  Federico had a modified version of Tom's up damn near
immediately.  Guess who is still waiting to see more than a skeleton after
how many months now?  I thought once the skeleton was up you could have
incremental updates...

Whatever, everybody who wants to flame Bowie.  PLEASE DON'T.  We don't need
to lose more people on gnome-gui to another flame war--count this as a
troll, maybe, I don't know.  I don't care.  I see no value in a flame war.
None.  Zero.  If you must flood somebody with "shut up Bowie's", send em to
me, personally, period.  Since it's fair to say that nobody actually wants
to hear about how Bowie fucked up, anybody who posts that Bowie fucked up
wants to hear themself talk.  (I'm an exception, because there are no

Thank you.  I will not participate in any flame war on this topic; hopefully
there will be no war to participate in.

Damnit, Bowie!