Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Notification Sample Length Standardization, Revision 1

"Bowie" == Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> writes:

>> Please define "notification sample".  What is (and is not) a
>> "notification sample"?  Also, a statement of the findings which lead
>> to this recommendation would be advisable.

Bowie> Sure.

[deleted]

You missed my point.  Define it in your proposal. :)

Bowie> Im surprised everyone is having such a hard time with this
Bowie> one..Its fairly cut and dry, in my book.

Never assume that people have access to your thought processes.
People often have different underlying assumptions, and unless you
synchronize them first, you won't go anywhere.