Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Notification Sample Length Standardization, Revision 1

Okay, I guess.  I'll still replace any annoying 2+ second sounds with a 1
second blip, but I guess 4 seconds can't be too obnoxious five times in a
row.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.