Re: Apologies to gnome-gui if I ever said you guys were flamers...

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Apologies to gnome-gui if I ever said you guys were flamers...

>I don't think anyone told you you weren't "supposed to" write proposals.
>You are free to to write proposals.

Elliot:  I'm sorry, please read slashdot, you're wrong, it's totally clear
I'm being told not to write proposals.

I'm ignoring this free advice.

> You are also free to complain when
>other people don't like them, but try to consider that things will not get
>done unless you either (a) convince other people to do them or (b) do them
>yourself.

I have chosen A), since I am a better designer than I am a coder.  (Take
that for what it is.)

Could you also add the Minbar proposal?  Thank you for the response.