Public IRC Conference

I'm thinking we should have an IRC conference a week from today, to discuss
with the world what we're up to, to run ideas by the general public, etc.
This will also be a good opportunity for us to meet with the WM designers,
so we can hear their opinions on standardization, extension, and so on.  How
does, say, 12Noon Western sound to everyone?  This should be in the evening
in europe.

Yes, part of openness means we've gotta do this.