Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Notification Sample Length Standardization

Hoi,

On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 at 10:19:16AM -0700, Bowie Poag wrote:
> A) Thanks for asking, Ric.. Here's the clarification youre asking for.

Don't have to thank me for a stupid question ;)

> Way of saying it #1: <snip>

> Way of saying it #2:
> The sound sampless which are provided by the application to use as its
> DEFAULT SETTINGS, straight out of the box, cannot be longer than two
> seconds. <snip>

This formulation is IMHO clearest...

> Way of saying it #3:
<snip>

> Way of saying it #4:
<snip>

> Heheh..got it yet?

Uhm... no? ;) ;) But seriously.. yah you got through my thick skull =)

BTW... I'd take a teeny weeny little bit more than two seconds...

Ric
- Ric Klaren - ia_ric@cs.utwente.nl ------- klaren@cs.utwente.nl --------------
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
 of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
   goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
    technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.

PGP signature