Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Notification Sample Length Standardization

Looking back at the emails on this subject, it's clear noone is going
for the 2 second limit.  No offense here, but IMHO, I'm going to be more
like Linux on this and stand by my earlier comments from a few days
ago.  Linux is mostly POSIX compliant, I'll be mostly GNOME compliant,
if it's the more sensible thing to do. (Opinions appear to be 5-1
against the 2 sec. limit -- just wanting to do a reality check here)

--Jim Smith