3D, Microsoft, and Linux

-----Original Message-----
From: yiyus <jg_yiyus@jet.es>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 1998 1:38 AM
Subject: RE: GNOMEPrint, Icons, and shades of InSight..

>PS: What am I doing talking about GYVE in the gnome-gui list?

Relevant.  If we gui'ers can presume the availability of vector drawing
services, we can suggest different things.

You can't imagine how much I want Berlin to succeed...that was *ME* at the
Future of Linux conference asking Linus et al if/when Linux was going to get
a 3D interface to match Microsoft's coming innovation.

(Let me tell you--this is Microsoft's strategy...100% 3D interface will
obsolete 90% of computers, they hope).