PROPOSAL: UISG Compliancy Level Standardization, Revision 3

Ok, folks.. Comes down to this. Everything else worthy of debate has been
decided. I've spoken with Tom privately in email about this one, and i'm
prepared to conceed my stand on this issue, and fall in line with the
popular concensus.......despite the fact that I still dont think its such
a good idea.. ;)

 o The UISG now proposes that the Compliancy Levels be listed from 1-5,
   with HIGHEST esteem given to Level 5, and lowest given to Level 1.
   In plain english, crappy apps which meet few requirements are listed
   as Level 1 Compliant, fantastic apps with all the trimmings, bells and
   whistles are said to be "Level 5 Compliant"

 o Shorthand for the levels: "G5 Compliant" or "GC5 Compliant"?
   LEts hear some opinions on either one - Its up for grabs. The
   consensus appears to be evenly divided between both. I
   personally prefer "GC" to "G".

Agree or Disagree?

| Bowie J. Poag  bjp@primenet.com  http://www.nubox.dyn.ml.org |
| Sand and grit in a concrete base.                            |