Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Compliancy Level Standardization, Revision 3

Well, I still like level 1 as best and level 5 as worst, but not enough to
give an opposing majority a hard time about it.

GC1 -> GC5 sounds better.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.