some words :)

back:)

a few things I'd like to say:

from today on, there is no RSG anymore. I think it is in everyone's best
interest to send any suggested patches to our new maintainer. I'd like to
add that this is now exactly the way I wanted it from the start - write
access to one or a few people, but everyone can check the current status at
all times. no secrecy, but no utter chaos either. very good.

if there is need for someone to collect ideas, I can continue to do so. I
think something like this is very necessary, or things will get lost and
we'll end up discussing some features again and again. I don't know if this
is already covered or not. if not, I volunteer for the job.

		-- Henry Spencer