Re: New GNOME User Interface Guidelines document and maintainer

-----Original Message-----
From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@nuclecu.unam.mx>
To: effugas@best.com <effugas@best.com>
Cc: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Friday, August 07, 1998 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: New GNOME User Interface Guidelines document and maintainer

>As I write this, the only thing accessible from your web page is the
>Minbar description.  The images do not seem to be available, although
>they were a few days ago.  I think the Minbar is interesting.  It
>would be very good if you could write a proof-of-concept for the GNOME
>Panel -- it does not matter if the initial version doesn't implement

>all the functionality you are thinking of.

I'm not the code master--I just make really good mockups.  Someone shouldn't
have to code to make a suggestion--that's the point of gnome-gui.  The
images aren't getting through?  Very strange.  Can I please please please
have space for my gnome proposal web site on www.gnome.org?

Is this really such a horrible request?  I've only been making it for a
month now.

Could everybody please email me(not to the list) if they can access the
pictures?