Re: New GNOME User Interface Guidelines document and maintainer

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> Dear gnome-gui-list readers,
>
> After several unsuccessful requests for sanity in this mailing list,
> and seeing that Mr. Poag has not been able to produce a substantial
> amount of material for the GNOME Style Guide, the GNOME maintainers
> have decided to appoint a new maintainer and moderator for the style
> guide.
>
> The new document is called the GNOME User Interface Guidelines, and
> will be maintained by yours truly.  This document available on the cvs
> repostory as
>
>         gnome-libs/devel-docs/ui-guide/ui-guide.txt

Could someone post this on the web, or to the list?  I don't have
access to CVS from work.  Or does it exist yet?

Re. the new maintainership, I have full confidence that Federico
will be able to bring the level of sanity on this list back to
the highly-professional level it needs to be at, to be
consistently productive.  Good luck, Federico.

John

P.S.--I'm no longer embarassed to be here.  (c:

P.P.S.--Should we start calling it the GUIG?