Re: A letter for Frederico, and others..

>  B) Before you decide on the *form* of the master document (Right now,
>     based on goofy hybrid between The Mac HIG & RSG documents), hang around
>     and have a look at the Revision 0 document that the UISG maintainers
>     have been chiseling out for release on Saturday. I think your choice
>     of form was a little premature -- Youre assuming we have nothing
>     to show for our work. Just because you cant see it doesn't mean
>     aint there. :)
>
>     I personally dont have a problem with where your foot landed on this
>     issue, but I do have some rather grave concerns regarding the level
>     of consistancy youre going to achieve by producing a hybridized
>     document of this nature. I'll hold of detailing those concerns until
>     after you've had a chance to look at Revision 0 on Saturday.

I have not yet decided upon the form of the User Interface Guidelines.
The structure of the initial version I committed to cvs was just put
together to have something to work on.  This is the beauty of free
software; we can later move things around and change them if there is
a better way to do it.

If you do have good material to provide next Saturday, I will be very
happy to integrate it after it has gone through discussion on this
mailing list.

Cheers,

  Federico