Re: Working style guide implementation.

gEdit is on the gnome cvs tree, in the gnome-utils module. Instructions on
how to check modules out via cvs, what you need installed to compile
things from cvs, etc, are all on the gnome homepage. I did just notice I
forgot to upload two files that I did change, so it probably doesn't
compile - will fix that in a few minutes...