Re: Working style guide implementation.

* Evan Lawrence
| gEdit is on the gnome cvs tree, in the gnome-utils module. Instructions on
| how to check modules out via cvs, what you need installed to compile
| things from cvs, etc, are all on the gnome homepage. I did just notice I
| forgot to upload two files that I did change, so it probably doesn't
| compile - will fix that in a few minutes...

Does this means that I have to use gtk+ 1.1.x ? I don't want to change
to gtk 1.1.x now as gimp and other apps are still on gtk 1.0.x Could
you be very kind and make a static version if one needs gtk 1.1.x? Please.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Azh nazg durbataluk, azh nazg
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | gimbatul. Azh nazg thrakataluk agh